27 January 2011

27 January 2011 - Embroidery Projects

Busy with embroidery projects galore!
Love this Valentine Jeep!  It stitched out beautifully and I love the name underneath.  The jeep came from Applique Momma and you can find it here.

The font used for Brandon's name is from my favorite font site:  8 claws and a paw.  Seriously, such a great deal on their font club.  Brandon's name is in the Jester font and can be found here.

I love when I can mix & match designs together for a cute set! 
I picked up this cute Hooty Owl over at Embroidery Boutique and added the text with my software.

I posted a while back the owl stitchies after they'd been sewn out.  Here's the final product all clippied up!  Plus I made a clippie keeper to go with it.  The embroidery files for these great little clips can be found at GG Designs Embroidery.  The owl stitchies are here and the clippie keeper is here     

Finally, my friend's little boy is turning 4 very soon and he's having a John Deere party.  I think this great little tractor from Lynnie Pinnie will be perfect, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment