15 October 2010

BOO! Did someone say it's time for Halloween?

I have lots of cute Halloween fabrics in my stash and thought it was time for a new outfit for Giana. 

I recently purchased a super cute skirt pattern by Tie Dye Diva & Monkeysbug.  I thought it would be a great opportunity to learn how to use my new Ruffler foot.  Well, the ruffler foot was a disaster.  Turns out it was defective and I had to send it back.  That opened up another opportunity to gather with my serger.  Thankfully it was much easier.  You can purchase the skirt pattern here:   Easy Tiered Twirl Skirt

I knew I had the perfect design to go on a shirt for her too!  One of Giana's nicknames is Boo.  The design is by Lynnie Pinnie, my favorite digitizer.  Here's a closeup...

Finally, no outfit is complete without the perfect hair accessory, right?  I've recently started making felt hair clippies.  A candy corn is perfect for this fall outfit, don't you think?

I had to send back the Ruffler foot and am anxiously awaiting a replacement.  I have a big project in mind for when it arrives...  stay tuned!

The adorable BOO design is available in my Etsy store: http://shesewchic.etsy.com/.  Felt Clippies will be up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment